Wednesday, September 1, 2010

among people in this bar

among people in this bar, it was only me and Lan-ping chatted. because of that chat, I further the relationship between the Lan-ping . in my eyes: I did not Lan-ping as an old bitch, I think her figure quite well, keeping in good health had a child seems to look like much. she did not regard me as a child look, we christian louboutin share many of the resonance so that we unconsciously forget early age, the presence of the wall, instead of basking in the joy and chat with each other!
my boss to see me and go to so near Lan-ping , was the first dog eat dog. He has the gall to tell me to hasten to uphold justice and the lure of uniforms such a woman, christian louboutin shoes car and house have had. he spoke dashing the spittle stained yellow teeth in the filthy, hot Huhu land base in human face, people feel very uncomfortable! his dancing looks like rather like I was his married daughter to be general, than my aging mother still worried! I will not be grateful to him. christian louboutin sale However, he said, is quite good, if energy and such a woman to catch, no worries about living naturally. but I think I fall wind not to rely on twat support themselves in envy. While the special status of my life need the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment