Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Maybe this is the cat's fate

Maybe this is the cat's fate, I believe I have her mother forced to leave reason, or she was telling me to survive in this human world the laws, I must habits, Moncler feeding habits of a person, a person running, a person can withstand cold, a person escape all the malicious injury.I finally grew up, P90X her mother will not come back, maybe she went to a father, perhaps she could stay with my sisters and brothers side. do not know if she could feel my miss,Christian Louboutin I used to leave her The daily evening leaning against the wall to the remainder of the sun Hui, because I remember my mother once told me: We cats is a dark night of the animals, so we always try to grow toward the sunny places.I saw an eye, at the abandoned steel below. alert, confused, disturbed, eager. only the pupil of our cats will be filled with so many intertwined elements. He looked at me carefully, I have carefully looked at He, I watched, my eyes filled withhis pupil round shape green. I gradually stuck his head out, tail hanging clothes in a certain shape.this day, glorious weather,sky blue, this meet, without any prior preparation. Then he said to me, in fact, my curious expression that day ... very pro. Later, busy here. that they were a group. looks similar to a group. As I and my mother, or I have not brothers and sisters to seek face-off. They looked at me far, we are the same, he was forced to live such a strange and distant.

No comments:

Post a Comment