Tuesday, February 22, 2011

He ate hurt


Jilian Hai: Actually, before I got married, now thinner than I was at university is 90 kilos, I went to junior long time to 102 pounds, knew me lover time is 104 kg to 106 kg, 120 kg long after the wedding, I think I have fat up. but why thin? I am also confused. .Moderator: I saw your blog that your university not previously eaten fish? .Ji: Yes. because my father too fond of eating fish, and what gear we have at home, basically living in a raw state to take, not me, he ate hurt . So do not eat fish from this family, so I have not eaten fish, eat fish only when the university. .Moderator: Where is your child at school? .Ji: I went to a new high school , taught junior high school in this new four and a half, until leather belts after the end of the first five years I am ready to be transferred, have been linked good units, but because of the transfer here is not good, so delayed by one year.

No comments:

Post a Comment